Recipe: Pork Giniling Pastel
350g ground pork
2 tsp tomato paste
2 pcs hotdog
4 oz. 100% pineapple juice
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, cubed
1/4 cup raisins
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt and ground black pepper to taste
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Heat oil in a pan or cooking pot.
2. Once the oil turns hot, sauté the garlic and onion.
3. Let the onion get soft then add the ground pork. Cook while stirring once in a while until the pork turns light to medium brown.
4. Pour-in the tomato paste and Stir. Pour in pineapple juice and cover it. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Add raisins, hotdog. Cook for 7 minutes.
6. Stir-in the cubed bell peppers and cubed carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add water if needed.
8. Add salt, Maggi Magic Sarap and pepper to taste. Stir and continue to cook until the liquid evaporates.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with white rice.
10. Share and enjoy!