Recipe: Tocino Fried Rice with Salted Egg
bell pepper, minced
salted egg, as side dish
tomato, as side dish
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan, fry one egg and set aside.
2. Boil the water in a pan. When the water starts boiling, put the uncooked tocino and add cooking oil. Bring it to a boil over medium heat until all water evaporates.
3. Once the water completely dries up. Continue to fry the tocino for about 3 minutes on one side. Then flip the tocino on the other side until evenly cooked.
4. Cut the cooked tocino into cube.
5. Heat the cooking oil in the pan, sauté the minced garlic and minced onion then add the cubed tocino.
6. Add the rice together the cooked egg. Cook and continuously toss every minute for 5 minutes.
7. Put-in the mixed minced carrot and bell pepper. Toss and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
8. Transfer to a serving plate, put the side dish salted egg and tomato.
9. Serve and Enjoy.