Fita Crackers 300g
These are round lightly salted crackers that is popular in the Philippines. The slightly sweet taste is delicious both as a snack or with tea. You can also make your own combinations by topping it with cream or with tuna and serve it as appetizers. Fita Crackers are so delicious they give all gourmets an appetite.
- Crush fita crackers finely.
- Mix the crushed crackers with condensed milk and evaporated milk. Let cool.
- Heat sugar in a saucepan to caramelize and pour into molds.
- Take out the dough, add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the molds. Wrap in aluminum foil and steam at low temperature for 1 hour.
- Once hardened, refrigerate until ready to serve.