Ligo Sardines in Red Curry 155g
Discount per Quantity
Ligo Sardines is well-known for its excellent taste worldwide. It comes in different flavors and variants to suit the diverse palette of the market. Ligo Sardines use imported fish from Morocco, Japan and Venezuela, packed with thick and rich sauce to ensure savory nutrition.
Ligo is more than just a brand of canned food. Through the years, it has provided not just sustenance but brought families and friends together. From the mother who carefully prepares her child’s baon, to the wife who prepares a warm meal for her husband after a long day, Ligo has been an expression of love. It’s comfort food at its best. It brings smiles to faces and fills the heart and tummy with joy.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can Ligo Sardines in Red Curry
- 1 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 thumb ginger (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Tasco Coconut Milk
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Heat the canola oil in a pan. Stir the red curry paste into the hot oil; cook and stir for a few seconds before adding the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Cook and stir until fragrant. Add the sardines; toss around in the pan to brown the skin a little bit and cover it well with the paste mixture.
- Gently stir the Tasco Coconut Milk into the mixture and continue to toss to coat the sardines.
Allow mixture to come to a boil until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.