Ligo Sardines Red 155g
Discount per Quantity
Ligo Sardines is well-known for its excellent taste worldwide. It comes in different flavors and variants to suit the diverse palette of the market. Ligo Sardines use imported fish from Morocco, Japan and Venezuela, packed with thick and rich sauce to ensure savory nutrition.
Ligo is more than just a brand of canned food. Through the years, it has provided not just sustenance but brought families and friends together. From the mother who carefully prepares her child’s baon, to the wife who prepares awarm meal for her husband after a long day, Ligo has been an expression of love. It’s comfort food at its best. It brings smiles to faces and fills the heart and tummy with joy.
- 100 grams Lung Kow Sotanghon
- 2 cans Ligo Sardines Red 155g
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 thumb ginger (chopped)
- 2 bunches pechay (chopped)
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place the sotanghon in a bowl. Pour some water and let this soak for around 10 minutes to soften. Set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the garlic, onions and ginger. Saute for a few minutes until aromatic. Open the cans of sardines and pour all the contents in the pan. Saute for a few minutes.
- Pour 2 cups of water and mix a bit. Cover the pan and wait for it to boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the softened sotanghon. Let this simmer for a few minutes until the noodles are cooked.
- Add the chopped pechay. Submerge them in the sauce and let it cook for a few minutes. Once the pechay leaves are cooked, the dish is ready. Turn the heat off.
- Transfer the ginisang sardinas with sotanghon to a serving bowl. Enjoy this as it is or have it with some hot steaming rice. Yum!