Seaqueen Fish Balls 140g
Best for snack or movie time
Discount per Quantity
Seaqueen Fish Balls 140g – Seaqueen Fish Balls are a delightful Asian culinary treat. These fish balls, made from pulverized fish meat, are seasoned, shaped into spheres, and then either boiled or deep-fried. They offer a succulent taste and can be a healthy addition to your diet when prepared with nutritious ingredients and consumed in moderation. Seaqueen Fish Balls is a convenient way to enjoy the flavor and nutritional benefits of seafood. Whether you savor them as a snack or incorporate them into your meals, these fish balls are sure to satisfy your taste buds!
- Seaqueen Fish Balls 140g or Yoyo Fish Balls 400g
- Pasta 100g
- Kaiware Daikon
- Fish Sauce (any of Lorins Patis Fish Sauce 800ml, Lorins Patis Fish Sauce 310ml, Tiparos Fish Sauce 700ml, Tentay Patis (S) 350ml, Tentay Patis (L) 1000ml)
- Olive Oil
- A little salt and pepper
- Boiled the pasta and drain once cooked.
- Cut the fishball into bite-sized then fry a little.
- Cut the Kaiware Daikon into small size and mince the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and put the garlic until slightly brown.
- Put the fried fishball, add the pasta and Kaiware Daikon.
- Add richness and flavor with fish sauce and squeeze lemon to add sourness and aroma.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. You can also add sliced lemon.