Recipe: Misua Sardine Noodle Soup
1 small can sardines in tomato sauce
2 oz misua thin flour noodles
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, minced
1 1/2 cups water
1 tbsp toasted garlic
1 tsp scallion chopped
2 tbsp cooking oil
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCK
1. Heat the cooking pot and pour-in oil.
2. When the oil is hot enough, sauté garlic and onions.
3. Add the sardines including the sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Put-in fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
5. Add water and let boil.
6. Put-in the misua noodles and cook for 3 to 5 minutes under medium heat. Add water if needed.
7. Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Garnish with toasted garlic and chopped scallions on top.
9. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!