Recipe: Pancit Bihon
1 lb pancit bihon rice noodles
1/2 lb. pork cut into small thin slices
1/4 lb. hotdog
1/4 lb. squid balls
1/8 lb. pea pods or snow pea
1 cup chopped carrot
1/2 small cabbage, chopped
1 medium sized onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
pancit bihon seasoning
5 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp ground whole black pepper
3 to 4 cups water
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Prepare the pancit bihon and vegetables and soak it in water for about 10 minutes and mix well then set aside.
2. In a large pot, saute the garlic and onion.
3. Add the pork and cook for two minutes. Then add the soy sauce and mix well, let cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the bihon seasoning mix and water then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the hotdogs, squid balls and the ground black pepper then cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Put in the mixed pancit bihon and vegetables (carrots, pea pods, cabbage) and mix well. Cook until liquid evaporates completely.
7. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!