Recipe: Pancit Bihon
1 lb pancit bihon rice noodles
1/2 lb. pork cut into small thin slices
1/4 lb. hotdog
1/4 lb. squid balls
1/8 lb. pea pods or snow pea
1 cup chopped carrot
1/2 small cabbage, chopped
1 medium sized onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
pancit bihon seasoning
5 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp ground whole black pepper
3 to 4 cups water
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCK
1. Prepare the pancit bihon and vegetables and soak it in water for about 10 minutes and mix well then set aside.
2. In a large pot, saute the garlic and onion.
3. Add the pork and cook for two minutes. Then add the soy sauce and mix well, let cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the bihon seasoning mix and water then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the hotdogs, squid balls and the ground black pepper then cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Put in the mixed pancit bihon and vegetables (carrots, pea pods, cabbage) and mix well. Cook until liquid evaporates completely.
7. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!