Recipe: Ampalaya Guisado
1 pc ampalaya (bitter gourd/melon)
100g ground pork
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 pcs hotdog
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt to taste
3 tbsp. cooking oil
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Heat the pan and put the cooking oil. Cook the egg and set aside.
2. Sauté the garlic and onion until they soften.
3. Follow by adding the ground pork, add a small amount of water and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the hotdog add Maggi Magic Sarap, salt and pepper to taste and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the ampalaya and egg. Mix it well and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!