Recipe: Banana Leche Flan
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Separate egg yolks from egg whites and transfer to a mixer.
2. Add the sliced banana and evaporated milk. Blend it until becomes smooth.
3. Transfer into a large bowl. Pour the condense milk, vanilla extract and salt and mix.
4. In a pan place after in a low heat add sugar, add about 2 table spoon of water and stir frequently as the mixture heats to dissolve the sugar. Once mixture comes to a boil, do not stir, twirl the pan to distribute the heat until sugar becomes dark golden brown.
5. Spread the caramelized sugar evenly on the flat side of the mold.
6. Use strainer while pouring the leche flan mixture into each mold on top of caramelized sugar.
7. Cover each mold with aluminum foil then arrange in the steamer.
8. Steam for 30 mins. Or more (flan is cooked when you insert toothpick & it came up clean).
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Share and enjoy.