Recipe: Fragrant Fried Rice
2 pck Jasmine Rice or leftover cooked Thai White Rice
1 egg, beaten
6 pcs hotdog
1 small pc of carrot, cubed
red and green bell peppers, minced
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt and pepper
white vinegar for dip
Kroepek (prawn cracker) for side dish
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Microwave the instant packs of Jasmine rice by following the instruction in the label. Or use leftover white rice. We recommend using Thai white rice for this.
2. Heat cooking oil in the pan. Once the oil become hot, fry the egg then set aside.
3. Sauté the garlic until it turns golden brown.
4. Follow by adding the Jasmine rice, gently toss and cook for about 1 minute.
5. Add the carrots and hotdog then add seasoning powder. Continue tossing and cook 3-5 minutes.
6. Mix in the egg, red and green bell pepper and toss.
7. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!