Recipe: Chicken Misua Soup
1/2 lb. chicken breast
4 oz special misua
1/2 cup green onions or scallions, chopped
1 small onion, minced
4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp tomato paste
1 pc chicken broth cube
salt and pepper to taste
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Bring water to a boil in a cooking pot.
2. Once the water starts boiling, add the chicken breast and the knorr chicken broth cube to a boil for 15 to 18 minutes (add more water if needed).
3. Remove the chicken and let it cool. Shred the chicken meat using fork. Set aside.
4. Heat the cooking oil in a clean cooking pot.
5. Sauté the onion and garlic.
6. Once the onion becomes soft, add the shredded chicken meat. Continue to cook for2 minutes.
7. Add the tomato paste then pour in the remaining water from the pot where the chicken was boiled.
8. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the togan and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
9. Add salt and ground black pepper.
10. Put the misua noodles. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add water if needed.
11. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with scallion.
12. Serve. Share and enjoy!