Recipe: Crema de Fruta
1 pack (200g) graham crackers
1 can (850g) fruit cocktail
2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
1 can (300ml) condensed milk
cherries for topping
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Drain cherries and (mixed) fruit cocktail using a strainer. Transfer into separate bowl. Then remove cherry stems. Set aside.
2. Put chilled cream in a bowl. Beat cream using a hand mixer over high speed until it doubles in volume. Add condensed milk, beat again until condensed milk is well combined into the cream.
3. Arrange the graham crackers into a deep container or baking dish. Put cream on top of graham and spread evenly. Top fruit cocktail then put cream again. Repeat this layering step until the tray is full.
4. Pour all the remaining cream on top then add the remaining fruit cocktail and cherries as toppings.
5. Chill at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
5. Serve, share and enjoy.