Recipe: Paella Sardines
2 tbsp. garlic, chopped
1 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup longaniza (you can also use Bilbao)
1/2 cup bell peppers, sliced
2 cups jasmine or Thai rice
5 cups chicken broth
salt and pepper to taste
500g seafood (cleaned and sliced)
2 can sardines
hard boiled egg
scallion for garnish
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Heat oil in the pan, sauté mixed seafood and set aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, sauté garlic and onion until soften.
3. Put sliced longaniza and cook for about a min. then add the bell pepper and stir.
4. Add water then cover and bring it to boil.
5. Add the jasmine rice and stir. Add dissolved annatto and the chicken broth. Salt and pepper to taste and stir.
6. Put the sautéed seafood and stir. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes in low heat.
7. Put in the sardines and cover. Add water if needed. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes in low heat.
8. Put in the asparagus, hard boiled egg and cover for about 3 minutes in low heat.
9. Garnish with chopped scallions. Serve, share and enjoy.