Recipe: Pata Hamonado
1 whole pork pata
2 cups pineapple juice
1 medium onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 pc bell pepper, sliced
4 tbsp soy sauce
40g tomato paste
3 tbps brown sugar
4 cups water
2 tsp salt
2 tsp whole peppercorn
4 tbsp cooking oil
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCK
1. Boil some water and put the pork pata with salt, whole black pepper and bay leaves for about 5 minutes then let it dry.
2. Deep-fry boiled pork pata until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a deep cooking pot and sauté the garlic and onions.
4. Now add the bell peppers, tomato paste, pineapple juice and stir.
5. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar and salt then stir and cover. Bring it to boil.
6. Add the pata then stir, add some water and the whole black pepper and cover.
7. Flip gradually and cook all sides until tender.
8. Transfer to a serving plate and top with pineapple slices and serve.