Recipe: Pancit Canton
250g flour stick noodles
250g pork thinly sliced
2 pcs hotdog
8 pcs squid balls
1/2-pc onion sliced
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup red bell pepper, julienne
1/2 cup snap peas
3/4 cup carrot, julienne
1 cup water (if needed)
1/2 pc cabbage small
spring onion for garnish
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp cooking oil
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt & ground black pepper to taste
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Mix the noodles, chopped cabbage, carrot, bell pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a cooking pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
3. Sauté the onion and garlic.
4. Add the pork and put Maggi Magic Sarap. Continue to cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add-in soy sauce and stir. Follow the sliced squid balls and hotdog stir add water and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Put the snap peas and stir. Add more water if needed. Cook for 1 minute.
7. Put the mix the noodles, chopped cabbage, carrot, bell pepper. Gently toss until the noodles and vegetable absorbed the liquid. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes in a medium heat.
8. Transfer to a serving plate and Garnish. Serve, share and Enjoy.