Recipe: Fish Steak Tilapia
1 whole cleaned tilapia
1 onion, cubed and ring
1 lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley
1 red bell pepper
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 tsp cornstarch
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt and pepper to taste
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCKOUT OF STOCK
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Once the oil turns hot, fry the sliced milkfish belly until the color turns medium brown. Flip the fish to fry the other side.
3. Remove the fish from the pan. Discard most of the cooking oil from the pan leaving around 1 tablespoon of oil.
4. On the same pan with little oil, cook the minced garlic and finely cubed onion until it turns light brown.
5. Pour-in the soy sauce, water with cornstarch, salt, Maggi Magic Sarap, sugar, pepper and lemon juice. Stir.
6. Add the fried fish. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Add the onion rings, red bell pepper Stir. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. You may add water if needed.
8. Transfer to a serving plate. Top with chopped parsley. Serve. Share and enjoy!