Recipe: Paksiw Fried Dalag with Gata
1 whole dalag fish (cleaned and sliced crosswise into serving pcs)
2 thumbs ginger, julienne
5 cloves garlic, cubed
1/2 pc onion, sliced
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 pc green bell pepper
1/2 pc red bell pepper
4 pcs sili labuyo
6 pcs dried bay leaves
2 cups cooking oil
1 tsp whole black pepper
Maggi Magic Sarap
salt to taste
Shop your Ingredients Now:
OUT OF STOCK
1. Heat oil in a cooking pot. Fry the sliced dalag fish until it turn golden brown and set aside.
2. Arrange ginger, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, sili labuyo, dried bay leaves on the pot.
3. Top with fried dalag fish. Add Maggi Magic Sarap and salt to taste.
4. Pour water and vinegar. Apply heat and let it boil. Cover and continue to cook in low to medium heat for 1 minutes.
5. Add crushed black pepper. Cover and continue to cook about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve, share and enjoy!