Recipe: Nilupak na Kamoteng Kahoy
1kg fresh/boiled cassava
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
50g margarine (or butter)
1/2 tsp salt
Shop your Ingredients Now:
1. Boil the cassava with coconut milk and water in a medium heat continue cook until soften.
2. Mash the cassava until smooth and make sure to remove the hard strip of cassava.
3. Using hand while wearing food prep gloves, mash the cassava in a squeezing motion.
4. Add condensed milk, melted butter and continue mashing until ingredients are all well combined.
5. Transfer to a serving plate or tray garnish with cheese, Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes. Serve, share and enjoy!